Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Robin Gunn Book Winner and New Drawing!


Good afternoon all,

We have a winner for the first copy of Robin Gunn's new book Sisterchicks Go Brit!

The first copy goes to Professor Marlene Cueto, author of The Fearless Blog. Visit her blog when you get the chance.

I apologize for not getting to the drawing sooner. A long getaway weekend coupled with a bad cold and a sick family member has put me behind. Poor excuse maybe, but it's the truth.


New Contest!
For those who didn't win the first contest, don't fret! I have more copies of the book Sisterchick's Go Brit! Simply comment on any one of my posts and I randomly draw a name as a winner on Tuesday, August 26th. Get commenting now. Good luck!



Wishing you "Blessings from Above,"

Denise

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I'm new to your blog, but I love a good contest ;)