Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cardinal Blessings


This past Thursday, February 21st, 2008, I put a post on how to recognize a blessing: slow down, take it one thing at a time, and write down all the good things that have happened to you.

Now I'd like to share in this posts, and in future posts, the many blessings that I've recognized in my life that you may not think of as a blessing.

I love the color red. Anything red catches my attention. So, it was no surprise, when I opened up my bathroom window while my bath water was running, I saw a pair of red cardinals sitting in a a leafless tree on our property. My bathroom is on the second floor and sits up pretty high. The tree itself has grown pretty tall as well making it as high as our house. The two birds, male and female, were perfectly placed just outside my window. One was facing me and the other was facing the other direction. But, both were in my line of site. I know they were perfectly placed there by God for me to admire. Fortunately, I noticed them. Sometimes it only takes a minute to appreciate these little things. Had I been rushing around like I often do, I probably would have missed them.

What piece of God's art work have you noticed lately?

Wishing you "Blessings from Above,"
Denise

No comments: