Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cinderella


When I went to Steven Curtis Chapman's concert this past November, he played songs from his new album, The Moment. I fell in love with many of these Christian songs and I was thrilled when I realized that he posted two of my favorites on his homepage.

The first, Cinderella, is about how he'll "dance" (symbolic for spending time with) his daughters before they grow up and move out of the house. He knows not to miss a moment of time with them. The other "The Moment," for which the album is titled, talkes about how we need to live in the here and now.

Both are fantastic inspirational songs and I'd like to invite you to listen to them. They can be be found off of Steven's homepage. Click "Cinderella" to listen. Be warned, though, the first song is a real tear jerker! Get the tissues ready and enjoy!

If you want to know more about this click on the "Cinderella Video," to hear in Steven's own words, why he choose to write this song. It's very funny and is so relatable! And the photographs on the page are precious.

Wishing you "Blessings from Above,"
Denise

No comments: