Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Nothing to do but pray!


This week has been a tough week with the Presidential Election. I am still trying to catch my breath over what took place. As you know from my last post, Obama wasn't exactly my top pick. I am concerned about what he stands for and he even more concerned about what he doesn't. I really hope that the America flags still stays in place and that that wonderful little marketing logo created for Obama doesn't take its place. That would be a disgrace in my opinion.

I think going over and over the reasons I dislike Obama, at this point, is quite useless, so I plan on moving on and encourage all Christian and non-Obama supporters to do the same. I really believe that there is a God (can't see how many think there isn't) and I am confident that he permitted Obama to be in the White House even if it doesn't agree with my opinion. Hmm...God's not working his plans around mine, imagine that. Ha!

God has a plan in place for our Nation and we have stand on that belief and wait on him. As long as God is on our side how could we go wrong?! Just pray, pray, pray!

God bless!
Wishing you "Blessings from Above,"


If you were blessed by this post, please leave me a comment or share it with others by clicking on the "Share" button.Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Connie Arnold said...

Yes, Denise, there has been so much prayer before the election, and we need to continue it now that the election is over. We can trust that God is in control and will work things out for the best. Thank you for sharing!

Jailer said...

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.
When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing.
Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God,
the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them—the LORD, who remains faithful forever."
Amen and amen!
http://philippianjailer.blogspot.com/2008/11/post-election-special-psalm-146.html

Anonymous said...

I think a lot more people will be praying for our country now than before. I am guilty for not paying attention to the government and trusting that things would be okay just because I felt safe with Bush as president. But I failed to stay up to date with the news and everything. I hope that everyone will learn to be more involved with what happens in our country and really pray.

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned about where he will take this country but like you I'll pray for him and the others who lead it. Nothing more we can do now.