Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Make it Happen Monday!

Hi all, the point of this blog is to inspire others to do things no matter how big or how small(including myself!) so.....welcome to Make it Happen Monday! This is a regular thing I plan on doing from here on out.

I'd like to encourage you to identify something that you've been meaning to do - call your grandmother, donate the clothes you know will never fit again, start a new craft project, build a garage, go to church, whatever....think about. What have you been putting off? Once you figure it out, commit to doing it this week no matter what! Make it happen!

And so I won't be accused of being a hypocrite I am going to do it too. My commitments for the week "to make it happen" are to get to Longwood Gardens this Friday (I've wanted to go there during the fall season for years and never did), start creating a present that I want to give to my husband for his birthday at the end of October, and to add more Christian friends to my Facebook account so I can get the word out about this blog.

I wrote about this very topic at the end of August. If you need a refresher, check out: Don't Let Your Life Pass You By. Make it Happen!

Wishing you "Blessings from Above" on monetizing your blog!


If you were blessed by this post, please leave me a comment or share it with others by clicking on the "Share" button.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great. Ever since my first was born 3 1/2 years ago, I've made a point to return to my hometown every 3 months so my family doesn't miss out on their youth. Since I'm a SAHM, it's easier for me to come up since I don't have to take vacation days. It's a huge pain to travel with kids alone, but it's my way of showing my parents how much I appreciate them :)