Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blessings from Above

I decided with the world often being a negative place, that I start a blog that focuses on the positive blessings in my life, my friend's world, and even complete strangers. And let me tell you, there really are more blessings in our lives then we realize. That's the point of my writing - to remind us how good we really have it.

While the idea of focusing on blessings isn't exactly a novel idea, it's not something that I've seen a lot of in "blogland." Blessings from Above gives me (and you!) a chance to share with others the good that happens in our lives and to encourage others to start taking notice of the positive things that are going on their world, whether big or small.

As I go along on my journey as a blogger, I'll share with you some of things that have happened to me in my life that could have created serious issues and how God blessed me and saved me from catastrophy. You'll "meet" the people in my life and my three furry rabbit friends who are a few of the loves in my life.

I'll talk to others, too, and let them share all the wonderful blessings that God has showered on them. Enjoy and and feel free to share with me how you've been "Blessed from Above."

Wishing you "Blessings from Above"
Denise

No comments: