Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2007

God is everywhere

God is every where. Ok, this may seem obvious, particularly if you are a Christian, but I am not just talking about his prescense. What I am referring to in this post is the idea that in the United States we are free to discuss God and Jesus Christ, and a result, there is information about him everywhere. Evangelists preach His word on t.v., singers sing His praise on the radio, books quote Him, and the Internet shows Christian music videos, provides online bibles to look up your favorite verse, and more.

Today alone, my husband and I woke up and went to church. On the way, we listen to 89.5, the Christian radio station and returned home to watch the "The Nativity Story," a movie made in 2006 about Mary and Joseph and the birth of baby Jesus. Later I might spend some time browsing the Internet for more Christan links to add to this blog. Check out the ones that I've already added when you get the chance. They are all worth a visit. And when you do, be sure to take a moment to realize how blessed we are to have this freedom. It's not so in all areas of the world.

Wishing you "Blessings from Above,"
Denise

No comments: