Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today's Blessing Expert - Leslie Sansone

Thursday - Blessing Experts

Everyday I "walk" with Leslie Sansone to try and shed some pounds. Leslie is the creator of the Walk at Home program, a wonderful exercise routine that allows you to "walk" in the comfort of your own home. If you keep up to the pace of her music, you'll have "walked" one, two, three, or four miles in your own living room.

I love utilizing these DVD's because first, I stay in the comfort of my own home. This works out nicely when I the weather is bad, it's dark out, or I truly just don't feel like getting out of my jammies to walk outside! Second, Leslie is such an uplifting blessing to my day. She's enthusiastic and encouraging.

Leslie's Walk the Walk series is a spiritually focused workout set to positive Christian music. During the exercise routine, comprised of four basic movements, Leslie praises her Creator and counts her blessing.

So what does Leslie see as a blessing? She only says three blessings during her Walk the Walk tape (yes, I've had these tapes for a long time!), but boy they are big ones:

Her customers that walk with her - without us she wouldn't be in business and wouldn't be as successful as she is - at least not in the exercise industry.

Her health - this is truly important and is something we should all be grateful for. Your health is one of those most precious gifts you can have and often we don't realize that until we're sick. Once you become unhealthy, particularly if you have an lifelong ailment, it can make the day-to-day routine extremely difficult. Perhaps the illness keeps you from working on a regular basis or maybe it isn't life threatening, but just down right inconvenient. Either way, getting through the day can be tough. While you are healthy, enjoy every minute of it. Live your life to the fullest because you never know what our bodies have in store for us.

Her family and friends (everyone you love) - it's smart of Leslie to recognize that the people she holds most dear are a blessing. They'll be there during your darkest hour and will help you when you just need a little lift. They are the people that are most likely to stick with your through thick-and-thin. Don't take them for granted. They are important and they can be gone in a flash.

Leslie is a wise woman and I am blessed every time I workout to her DVD. She truly is a blessing in my life. She's helped me lose weight in the past and she's working with me again to lose what I gained in recent years from medication.

Check out her website if you have time. Leslie is bound to be a blessing to you too!
Blessings!
Denise

No comments: