Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring has sprung

Well spring is upon us. Birds are tweeting all around my house and the rabbits are out and about. I know it won't be long before we see baby bunnies! My favorite!

Our beautiful daffodils have pushed their way up through the ground and are now showing their beauty. Some are all yellow while others are yellow with little orange faces. When we planted all hundred and some bulbs I thought I was going to pull my hair out in clumps. That was just way too tedious of a task for me! My husband had no problem doing it though because of the anticipation of the beauty he knew we'd see. I am so glad now that we planted them. I really enjoy admiring the flowers whenever I drive down our long driveway. The daffodils, along with the hyacinths that are keeping them company, welcome me home from work everyday.

I marvel at the beauty God placed around us. He really had a good time when he was creating all these colorful things. It's such a shame that we so often miss out on appreciating it. We're too busy zipping from one place to another, picking up things, doing errands. It's just not worth it. Take a moment out to stop and enjoy the beauty of smell the roses as the saying goes.

What are you missing out on today? Take a look at your window and note all the gorgeous things God put there for us! Don't miss out on it another day!

Wishing you "Blessings from Above,"
Denise

No comments: